Sunday, May 27, 2012
(A great big thank you to Ali Edwards for this fantabulous idea!)
- Slow down the pace.
- Go to the pool lots.
- Drink lemonade, raspberry iced tea, and iced coffee.
- Eat lots of (yummy) watermelon.
- Beach it.
- Ride bikes, take walks.
- Read, Read, then Read some more!
- Scrapbook, Scrapbook, then Scrapbook some more!
- Eat outside as often as possible (Serena loves this).
- Barbecue (well, rather, have hubby barbecue).
- Keep to exercise routine (it's not the time to fall off the wagon).
- Say "yes" more often than not (within reason) to the kids.
- Go on dates with the hubby.
- Get together with friends as much as possible.